We went to Disney again on Wednesday. It was a bit of a sad day since mom had left and Brad was going out of town this weekend, so we thought it would be great to go to the "Happiest Place on Earth" for a few hours. Here are some of the favorite pics. Here are Jackson and Lucy watching the parade. Lucy was waving to the people in the parade. It looks like she has a tooth in this picture but do not be fooled. She is still all gums.
Mama and Lucy during the VERY long wait for the train. You might not be able to see it in this picture, but if you look closely you can tell I am representing at Disneyland wearing my Oklahoma shirt. "You're doing fine Oklahoma, Oklahoma, O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, Oklahoma! Yah!" Sorry, I just felt a little song burst.
Friday, August 29, 2008
More Disney Pics
Posted by The Bakers at 2:04 PM
Labels: fun things we do, more Disney magic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You do a really good blog. I like it. Miss you guys.
You have such a beautiful family! We miss you :(
Jacks hugging Mickey...that's my favorite picture...wow. How exciting! I love Mickey. I still get excited when I see him haha...looks like you guys had so much fun!! xoxo.
Post a Comment